Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 and
Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27/04/2016
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, "Personal Data Protection Code" (the "Code") and Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27/04/2016, hereinafter referred to as RGPD (General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data), MOFRA SHOES S.R.L., with registered office in Barletta (BT), Via Callano, 96/98 (ZIP code 76121), as the owner of the processing of personal data, informs you about the following:
Data Controller and Data Processor
The holder of the treatment is MOFRA SHOES S.R.L, with legal seat in Barletta (BT), Via Callano, 96/98 (CAP 76121)
Purposes of the treatment
The personal data you provide will be processed exclusively for the following purposes:
- stipulation and execution of the contract and all related activities, such as, by way of example, invoicing, credit protection, administrative, managerial, organizational and functional services for the execution of the contract;
- fulfillment of obligations under the law, regulations, applicable legislation and other provisions issued by authorities empowered by law and by supervisory and control bodies.
The processing of personal data for the above purposes does not require your express consent (art. 24, lett. a) and b) of the Code and art. 6 lett. b) and e) of the RGPD).
- carrying out marketing and promotional activities for the products and services of the Data Controller, commercial communications, both by automated means without operator intervention (e.g. SMS, fax, MMS, e-mail, etc.) and traditional means (telephone, post).
- processing of studies and market research.
The processing of personal data for the above purposes requires your express consent (art. 23 of the Code and art. 7 of the RGPD). This consent concerns both the automated and the traditional methods of communication described above. You will always have the right to object easily and free of charge, in whole or in part, to the processing of your data for said purposes, excluding, for example, automated methods of contact and expressing your wish to receive commercial and promotional communications exclusively through traditional methods of contact.
Compulsory or optional nature of providing data and consequences of a possible refusal to provide personal data
The data requested for the purposes referred to in letters a) and b) above must be compulsorily provided for the fulfilment of legal obligations and/or for the conclusion and execution of the contractual relationship and the provision of the services requested. Therefore, your refusal, even partial, to provide such data would make it impossible for the Supplier to establish and manage the relationship itself and to provide the requested service.
The provision of personal data necessary for the purposes referred to in paragraphs c) and d) above is optional, so your refusal to provide such data would make it impossible to carry out the activities described therein.
Modalities of data processing
The processing of personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) RGPD, for the purposes mentioned above, both on paper and computer, by means of electronic or automated tools, in compliance with the regulations in force in particular on confidentiality and security and in accordance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of customer rights.
The treatment is carried out directly by the organization of the owner, its managers and / or agents.
Communication and Dissemination
Your personal data may be communicated, within the limits strictly pertinent to the obligations, tasks and purposes referred to above and in compliance with current legislation, to the following categories of subjects:
- subjects to whom such communication must be made in order to fulfil or require the fulfilment of specific obligations provided for by laws, regulations and/or Community legislation;
- companies belonging to the Data Controller's Group or controlling, controlled or associated companies pursuant to Art. 2359 of the Italian Civil Code, which act as data processors or for administrative and accounting purposes (purposes connected with the performance of activities of an internal organisational, administrative, financial and accounting nature, in particular, functional to the fulfilment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations)
- external natural and/or legal persons who provide services instrumental to the activities of the Owner for the purposes referred to in paragraph 1 above. (eg call centers, suppliers, consultants, companies, organizations, professional firms). These subjects will act as data processors.
Personal data will not be disseminated in any way.
Period of conservation of personal data
The personal data will be kept for the entire duration expressed by the contract entered into with the Owner concluded which the data will be kept for the completion of the terms provided by law for the retention of administrative documents after which they will be deleted.
Personal data are stored on servers located within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Owner, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller assures as of now that the transfer of data outside the EU will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
Rights of the data subject
In your capacity as data subject, you have the rights as per art. 7 Privacy Code and art. 15 RGPD and precisely the rights to
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form;
- obtain information on: a) the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic applied in the event of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under Art. 5, paragraph 2 Privacy Code and Art. 3, paragraph 1, RGPD; e) the subjects or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
- oppose, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; b) the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated calling systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by phone and / or mail. Please note that the right of the interested party to object, as set out in point b) above, for the purposes of direct marketing using automated methods is extended to traditional methods and that, in any case, the interested party may exercise the right to object even only in part. Therefore, the interested party may decide to receive only communications by traditional means or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication. Where applicable, the data subject also has the rights as per articles 16-21 of the GDPR (right to rectification, right to be forgotten, right to restrict processing, right to data portability, right to object), as well as the right to complain to the Privacy Authority.
In order to exercise your rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03 and Art. 15 of the RGPD or for questions or information regarding the processing of your data and the security measures taken, you may in any case forward your request to our company to the following address
MOFRA SHOES S.R.L.
Barletta (BT), Via Callano, 96/98 (zip code 76121), P.IVA 04262310727
The information is prepared and updated by MOFRA SHOES S.R.L, manager of the website and owner of the processing of personal data related to it, based in Barletta (BT), Via Callano, 96/98 (ZIP code 76121), P.IVA 04262310727 - Italy
You may use the same address at any time to exercise your rights as data subject (art. 7 Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 and art. 15 EU Regulation 679/2016: for example, access, cancellation, updating, rectification, integration, etc.), as well as to request an updated list of any Data Processors designated.
Your personal data are processed in any case by specific data processors of the owner and are not communicated or disseminated to third parties.
Cookies are small text strings that a website can send, during navigation, to your device (be it a PC, a notebook, a smartphone, a tablet; they are usually stored directly on the browser used for navigation). The same website that sent them, then can read and record cookies that are on the same device to obtain information of various kinds. Which ones? For each type of cookie there is a well-defined role.
HOW MANY TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
There are two basic macro-categories, with different characteristics: technical cookies and profiling cookies. Technical cookies are generally necessary for the correct functioning of the website and to allow navigation; without them you may not be able to view the pages correctly or use certain services. For example, a technical cookie is required to keep the user logged in throughout a website visit, or to store language settings, display settings, and so on.
Technical cookies can be further divided into:
navigation cookies, which ensure normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas);
analytics cookies, assimilated to technical cookies only when used directly by the operator of the site to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site.
functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided to the same.
Profiling cookies are more sophisticated! These cookies have the task of profiling the user and are used in order to send advertisements in line with the preferences expressed by the same during its navigation.
WHICH COOKIES DOES THIS SITE USE?
We use technical cookies, designed to ensure the proper functioning of our site, such as Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google, through the release on your terminal of special cookies that are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site.
These cookies may be sent by the provider of the tool, but are used only for purposes related to the site.
Google Analytics cookies
If you prefer that Google Analytics does not use the data collected in any way, you can change the configuration of each browser differently. This is described in the help menu of your browser, which will let you know how to change your choices regarding cookies.
Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Google Analytics cookies can also be rejected by following the procedure indicated by Google (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it).
Our website will remain fully usable even if you have decided to deactivate the monitoring function. For a permanent opt-out, your browser must accept permanent cookies. If your browser does not accept permanent cookies, then it is technically not possible to register an opt-out. Please use the functionality of your browser to deactivate tracking (see www.allaboutcookies.org).
To delete cookies from the Internet browser of your smartphone/tablet, you should also refer to the user manual of your device.
|The purpose of use of all third-party cookies, indicated below, is to send personalized advertising on local third-party networks based on the user's behavior on the website.|
The user can always see the type of cookie used and the specific duration directly by clicking the link placed in correspondence to each Partner of MOFRA SHOES S.R.L.
The user can view the configurationinformation and deactivation of each type of cookie directly by clicking the link provided for each Partner of MOFRA SHOES S.R.L.
Rakuten Advertising may collect personal information when you interact with our digital property, including IP addresses, digital identifiers, information about your web browsing and app usage and how you interact with our properties and ads for a variety of purposes, such as personalization of offers or advertisements, analytics about how you engage with websites or ads and other commercial purposes. For more information about the collection, use and sale of your personal data and your rights, please use the below links.
Your Rights/Opt Out : https://rakutenadvertising.com/legal-notices/services-privacy-rights-request-form/